The Vetus 25 kgf is arguably the most popular bow thruster for yachts and powerboats from 18 to 28 feet in length. Manufactured using the highest quality materials to give high power and long service life.
The Vetus 25 kgf unit uses a very compact 110mm diameter tunnel – making it much easier to fit in shallow draft boats than competitor’s units.
Supplied with fuse and fuse holder.
Why Vetus bow thrusters?
- A single propeller creates less flow disturbance in the tunnel.
- Unique propeller blade design minimises caviataion noise.
- Spiral gears minimise transmission noise.
- Flexible coupling between tail piece and motor eliminates vibration.
- Streamlined tail piece for optimal flow.
- Strong synthetic propeller eliminates corrosion and reduces weight.
- Easy to install, supplied with clear installation and operation instructions.
- All Vetus maneuvering systems meet the EMC requirements.