The Vetus 55 kgf is arguably the most popular bow thruster for yachts and powerboats from 28 to 41 feet in length. Manufactured using the highest quality materials to give high power and long service life.
The Vetus 55 kgf unit is one of the few thrusters for this class of vessel with a 150mm diameter tunnel – making it much easier to fit than competitors with standard 185mm units.
Why Vetus bow thrusters?
- A single propeller creates less flow disturbance in the tunnel.
- Unique propeller blade design minimises caviataion noise.
- Spiral gears minimise transmission noise.
- Flexible coupling between tail piece and motor eliminates vibration.
- Streamlined tail piece for optimal flow.
- Strong synthetic propeller eliminates corrosion and reduces weight.
- Easy to install, supplied with clear installation and operation instructions.
- All Vetus maneuvering systems meet the EMC requirements.